Wraps and bands
Wrappers and bands are a type of box that can be slid over existing packaging to give it a new design. They also enable easy personalization of existing packaging. We will design the right size wrap to fit your existing packaging, but we can also complete a box and wrap to put your products inside.
Give life to your packaging
Many raw materials are available, including:
- 170g/m2, 250g/m2, 350g/m2 chalkboard papers,
- Brown eco-friendly Kraftliner paper 170g/m2, 250g/m2
- GC1 Arktika carton with white back in weights from 200g/m2 to 300g/m2
- CG2 Alaska cardboard in weights from 205g/m2, up to 330g/m2
- Decorative, structured, metallic, colored papers
Your personalization, your choice
We send bands and wrappers glued, so that you can use them immediately to pack your products. Thanks to the use of a modern creasing and cutting plotter SinaJet, which does not require a die-cutter, the minimum edition is from 10 pcs.
Personalization is an additional option, such as adding a different name, barcode, QR code or other information on each package.