- This policy applies to the Website, operating under the url: wxmedia.pl.
- The operator of the website and personal data administrator is: WXMEDIA Sp. z o.o. Milionowa 21, 93-105 Łódź
- Contact e-mail address of the operator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Website uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Conducting a newsletter
- Conducting online chat conversations
- Handling requests via the form
- Provision of requested services
- Presentation of an offer or information
- The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- By means of voluntarily entered data in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices.
Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The login and entry points for personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that personal and login data entered on the website is encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only those holding the Operator key can read them. In this way, the data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function works unidirectionally – it is not possible to reverse it, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator shall make regular security copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
The Website is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator: cyberFolks.pl.
Your rights and additional information on how your data will be used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- a hosting company on a delegated basis
- postal operators
- law firms and debt collectors
- payment operators
- comment system operators
- online chat solution providers
- authorised employees and associates who use the data in order to fulfil the purpose of the website
- companies that provide marketing services to the Administrator.
- your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary for the performance of the related activities defined by separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Controller:
- access to the personal data concerning you,
- restriction of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object, with regard to the processing indicated in 3.3 c), to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of carrying out the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, whereby the right to object shall not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- You may lodge a complaint against the Administrator’s actions with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- Activities involving automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under the concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator may be undertaken in relation to you.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
Information in forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data if provided.
- The site may record information on connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website may, in some cases, record information to facilitate the linking of the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In such a case, the e-mail address of the user shall appear inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. for the purpose of processing a service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
User behaviour information on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used for the administration of the website.
Relevant marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques to tailor advertising messages to the user’s behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data are used to track the user, but in practice no personal data are transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
- The Operator uses a solution to study user behaviour by creating heat maps and recording behaviour on the website. This information is anonymised before it is sent to the service operator so that the operator does not know which individual it relates to. In particular, typed passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. it may send an e-mail to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that the user has consented to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
Information on cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- Cookies are placed on a Service User’s terminal equipment and accessed by the Service Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Maintaining a session of a User of the Website (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- Fulfilment of the purposes specified above under “Important marketing techniques”;
- There are two main types of cookies used on the Website: “session” cookies and “permanent” cookies (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- cookies placed in the Service User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
Cookie management – how do I give and withdraw my consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies that are essential for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may make it impossible, to use the websites
- to manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Mobile devices: